All camps are held in Norman at the OU Softball Complex and other University facilities. The OU Softball Complex is located at 2500 S. Jenkins, Norman, OK. The stadium is just north of the Lloyd Noble Center and just south of the Oklahoma Memorial Football Stadium. No parking permit is required for the Softball Stadium lot, however... ALL OTHER parking on campus requires a visitor’s permit.
SUMMER DAY CAMP SCHEDULE:
- 7:30am- 8:00 a.m. Registration begins at the OU Softball Complex
- 8:45 a.m. Warm up at the OU Softball complex
- 9:00-12:00 p.m. Session I
- 12:00 -1:30 p.m. Lunch on own
- 2:00-5:00 p.m. Session II
- 5:00 p.m. Day 1 complete
Sunday, June 10, 2018
- 8:45 a.m. Warm up at OU Softball Complex
- 9:00-12:00 p.m. Session III
- 12:00 -1:30 p.m. Lunch on own
- 2:00-5:00 p.m. Session IV
- 5:00 p.m. Conclusion of camp
Monday, June 11, 2018
SUMMER OVERNIGHT CAMP SCHEDULE:
Registration will start no earlier than 4 p.m.
- 4:00 - 6:00 p.m. - Registration (Couch Tower)
- 4:00 - 6:00 p.m. - Dinner (Couch Cafeteria)
- 6:30 - 7:00 p.m. - Camp Assembly (Gazebo)
- 7:30 - 9:00 p.m. - Camp activity and camp meeting
- 10:30 p.m. - Bed checks - lights out!
- 7:30 - 8:30 a.m. - Breakfast (Couch Cafeteria)
- 8:00 - 9:00 a.m. - Optional Pitching & Catching (Tues. & Wed. only)
- 9:00 - 9:30 a.m. - Conditioning/stretching (OU Softball Stadium)
- 9:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. - Hitting, Individual Defense Instruction (OU Softball Stadium & Reaves Park)
- 12:30 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. - Lunch (Couch Cafeteria)
- 2:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. - Games, Positional Instruction (OU Softball Stadium & Reaves Park)
- 5:00 - 7:00 p.m. - Dinner (Couch Cafeteria)
- 7:30 - 9:30 p.m. - Athletes will participate in a variety of activities (strength and conditioning, mental training, preparing for college and more!)
- 7:30-8:30 a.m. - Breakfast (Couch Cafeteria)
- 9:00-9:30 a.m. - Conditioning/Stretching (OU Softball Stadium & Reaves Park)
- 10:00-12:00 p.m. - Championship Games (OU Softball Stadium & Reaves Park)
- 12:00 p.m. - Award Ceremonies at Sooner Softball Stadium
- 12:30 p.m. - Check out of Couch Tower
- Camp T-shirt
- Campers will be covered with a 24 hour insurance program
- Camp Bank (will be offered for Sooner Camp only)
- A full-time trainer on site at all times
- Camp picture and individual picture with Head Coach Patty Gasso available for purchase.
Housing & Food
You will live on the University of Oklahoma campus in University Housing under the supervision of camp staff. All meals will be provided at a University cafeteria under the direction of a licensed dietitian. The campers will be housed in an air-conditioned university residence hall with roommates of equivalent age or by request. Each room has two beds. Two rooms are joined by a bathroom to form a “suite”.
Roommate requests will only be accepted for Prospect Camp until June 4 and for Sooner Camp until June 11. The requested roommate must also complete the registration form and pay in full by June 4 for Prospect Camp and June 11 for Sooner Camp. We can no longer guarantee suitemate requests.
Insurance will be covered by Coaches’ Choice, a very comprehensive camp insurance program, consisting of the following coverage’s: Accident–Medical–General Liability, and Lifetime Catastrophic. Note: A $50 deductible is charged to any individual involved with a claim.
It is not permissible for boosters to provide expenses for individuals to attend any of the University of Oklahoma Sports Camps. Expenses include but are not limited to, lodging, meals, transportation, and/or camp tuition. Exception: Boosters may provide expenses for his/her immediate family members to attend any camps.
Camp Day Weather Hotline
In the event of inclement weather, please check the camp twitter account @PattygassoSB or email@example.com.
Airport transportation is available for an additional cost of $20 round-trip. This is an option while registering. If you are an out-of-state camper needing airport transportation, please contact Jackie Livingston at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Optional Hotel for Parents/Campers
Courtyard Marriott Hotel (Norman area)
770 Copperfield Drive
Norman, OK 73072
There are 2 options for camp registration. The preferred method of registration is on the camp website. To begin registration, click the "Add to Cart" button for the camp you want to attend. If you would like to mail in registration form with cash or money order it can be mailed to: 180 W Brooks Rm 2560, Norman, OK 73019 Attn: Jackie Livingston
In case of medical emergency, a $100 administration fee will be assessed. A doctor's letter must accompany any request for a medical refund. In case of cancellation, a $100 administration fee will be assessed.
The camp director reserves the right to dismiss anyone for any violations during camp. Tuition will not be refunded for any voluntary withdrawal or expulsion from Patty Gasso's Softball Camp.
Patty Gasso's Softball Camps are open to any and all entrants limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender.